World of Warships – Some Information from Russian Server #31 min read
Thanks to Babykim for translating and sharing some information from the Russian Server.
Source: Official World of Warships EU Forum
Developer JamesWhite mentioned on an older stream from 10th October the following:
- There are plans to sell signals for doubloons in the client.
- In the future, there will be an assault game mode in coop.
- Plans for 3 or 4 (including the Belfast) Premiums this year, 1 or 2 at a minimum if the others are delayed in testing.
- Wargaming is working on German Destroyers.
- Everyone who finished grinding all Japanese ships will receive the Mikasa as a New Year’s gift. – This is confirmed, but might be RU only.
15,466 thoughts on “World of Warships – Some Information from Russian Server #3”
3-4 more new premiums in 2016?
Comments are closed.