As you might all remember, I’ve published a few pictures of an upcoming Submarine, still unsure if this will actually be in the as part of the April Fools or not. Today Wargaming shared a few pictures of it, so I could almost say we will see this in the game.
Got a more detailed information about the Alabama armour changes:
Main belt Armor
- In 0.6.2 the lower belt used an average thickness of 184 mm
- In 0.6.2.2 it will be divided into 3 sections: 274 mm / 168 mm / 60 mm.
- Version 0.6.2: the volume above engine compartment deck is citadel.
- Version 0.6.2.2: the volume above engine compartment deck is casemate.
- This puts the layout closer to re-searchable North Carolina and will result in less citadel damage to the ship.
T25 Pilot Day 13 Mission is:
- Destroy a total of 30 enemy vehicles over any number of battles
- 1x Personal Reserve: +300% Free XP for 2 hours
- 1 Daily Mission Token
Today Wargaming has announced another ship coming to the game, this time the HMS Hood, a Tier VII British Battleship that needs no introduction.
HMS Hood Pictures
Today the Russian Community had a Developers Q&A Stream just like the NA and EU Community recently had and here’s a digest of what has been discussed.
Source: WOT Clue & WOT Leaks
- Developers are still discussing if platoons of three arty’s will be allowed;
- Premium Light Tanks will not be changed, only their Matchmaking will be reduced to normal +2/-2 after the introduction of Tier X Light Tanks;
- If a player has a experience on a Tier VIII Light Tank (for example AMX 13 90), it will stay on that Tier VIII, but the crew will move to Tier IX just like the tank;
- For now, Light Tank Personal Missions will remain unchanged;
- It’s possible the introduction of new Tier VIII Premium Light Tanks;
- If fewer players are online at one time, it will be more difficult to for matchmaking;
- Skill based matchmaker will never be introduced to Random Battles;
- IS-7 and T-44 will be buffed soon but not next patch;
- ST-I will have a new mechanic, no further details revealed for now;
- Player with low spec computers will still be able to run the game on low setting as they are now;
- Chat to all won’t return;
- Perks and Skills will be reworked, but it’s a very difficult process and it will take time;
- SPG’s will be able to splash a lot more, but will kill a lot less;
- There are ideas to either remove or rework team kill, it will be tested;
- Personal Missions will get a new set of missions;
- Experience for tanking and hiding statistics won’t be introduced;
- Some tanks like the KV-5 and T-54 mod. 1 will be completely redone in order to buff them;
Wargaming is considering to remove the SPG Class if the new stun mechanics is negatively received.
T25 Pilot Day 12 Mission is:
- Win a total of 10 battles
- Be in the top 5 players on your team by base experience earned (bonuses for the first victory, Premium Account, etc., will not be counted to determine the rankings)
- 1x Personal Reserve: +50% XP for 1 hour
- 1 Daily Mission Token