As you might all remember, I’ve published a few pictures of an upcoming Submarine, still unsure if this will actually be in the as part of the April Fools or not. Today Wargaming shared a few pictures of it, so I could almost say we will see this in the game.
Got a more detailed information about the Alabama armour changes:
Main belt Armor
- In 0.6.2 the lower belt used an average thickness of 184 mm
- In 0.6.2.2 it will be divided into 3 sections: 274 mm / 168 mm / 60 mm.
- Version 0.6.2: the volume above engine compartment deck is citadel.
- Version 0.6.2.2: the volume above engine compartment deck is casemate.
- This puts the layout closer to re-searchable North Carolina and will result in less citadel damage to the ship.
Today Wargaming has announced another ship coming to the game, this time the HMS Hood, a Tier VII British Battleship that needs no introduction.
HMS Hood Pictures
World of Warships 0.6.2.2 has been released today to fix the armour issue with the Alabama. Here’s the official patch notes and a video shared by Danny_202 where you can see the changes.
Changes and Fixes
- Adjusted settings for American battleship Alabama currently in testing by developers and supertesters. The ship is not available for purchase, but players may see her in battles.
Alabama Armour Changes
For those who haven’t seen the French Cruisers, or for the ones who can’t/don’t want to download 0.6.3 Public Test, I’ve taken a few print screens of all French Cruisers. Remember, these are not coming on 0.6.3, they will most likely hit the game on 0.6.4.
Tier I – Bougainville
Tier II – Jurien De La Gravière
Tier III – Friant
Tier IV – Duguay-Trouin
Tier V – Émile Bertin
Tier VI – La Galissonnière
Tier VII – Algérie
Tier VIII – Charles Martel
Tier IX – Saint-Louis
Tier IX – Henri IV
Thanks to Jacquesbsj for sharing this on Reddit, here’s a list of changes on 0.6.3 compared to 0.6.2. Please note, French Cruisers were added only for Preview, they are not coming on 0.6.3.
World of Warships 0.6.3 Changes
- French cruiser line added
- Italian premium cruiser added (Duca d’Aosta)
- Grozovoy reload buffed from 5 to 4.2s
- Tier 11 submarine (Shchuka) added (that’s for the event)