Are you ready for World of Tanks Update 1.8? Tomorrow, March 4th, the new update will go live for the EU and CIS.
Update 1.8 Patch Notes
Daily and Premium Missions
- Added Daily Missions, a new type of mission that replaces the Reward for Merit.
- Three daily missions are available in Random Battles. Once they are complete, a fourth bonus mission with a better reward is available.
- Mission progress is tracked in the Garage; players can re-roll Daily Missions once every four hours.
- Missions within WoT Premium Account were visually revamped and transferred to the Daily Missions tab.
Changes in Session Statistics
Expanded the list of parameters in Session Statistics:
- Victory rate
- Average number of vehicles spotted
- Average number of vehicles destroyed
- Battles survived
- Average vehicle tier for the session
Added configurable Session Statistics:
- Choose displayed parameters (from a variety of parameters)
- Option to display economic parameters
- Option to disable daily statistic reset; statistics can accumulate now.
- Possibility to save the Battles or Vehicles display tab.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue when a vehicle could not be sold with the Dismiss option (for the Crew) selected if the Barracks had no free bunks.
- Fixed the issue when the text of the “Create Platoon” button in the Garage extended beyond the button itself at screen resolutions below 1366×768 when the option “Hide nickname in battle” was enabled.
- Fixed the issue when vehicles were thrown high in the air after driving over a turret separated by an ammo rack detonation.
- The IS-2-II and the IS-3-II have been added to the description of the award The Lion of Sinai.
- The “Total Damage:” line in the “Detailed Report” of Battle Results (for Frontline battles) now displays the total damage (including damage caused with Combat Reserves).
- Fixed the issue when the “Hide nickname in battle” option could give the same temporary nickname to several players in the same battle.
- Fixed the issue when the aiming/reloading interface of the double-barreled vehicles remained in the Spectator Mode after such a vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed the issue when the terrain of the client and the server were different at high graphics resolutions.
- Fixed the clan emblem display on some vehicles.
- Added the “Go to Store” button in the Equipment/Consumables tabs of the Depot.
- Players can re-train Crew members for special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their colour dynamically when selecting Colorblind mode in battle.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle Tiers on the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centred relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground and doesn’t damage modules, the sound of taking damage plays.
- Oscillating aiming circle in the 16× and 25× magnifications in Siege Mode during Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to Artillery mode if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
- In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, even if the player has the sufficient amount of Credits.
- In some cases, fallen trees “fall” through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player doesn’t have enough Credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- The vehicle’s destruction sound is at low volume.
- Upon successful completion of Alliance-14: Knock-Knock during the Chimera operation, the “Failed” mission icon is displayed after the battle.