World of Tanks Developer FlushDraw has been doing a few Q&A in the Russian Forum. Instead of translating the whole article, I’ve done a digest of what I considered the most relevant information.
Update: There was a translation error for the Bat.Chat 25t information. Article updated with correct information.
- No plans to remove Premium Ammunition gold price;
- IS-6 AP penetration might change in the near future, for now Developers are rebalancing other characteristics of Soviet tanks;
- No plans to introduce the German TD E-10 for the moment;
- The purpose of the Bat.Chat. 25t changes were to increase the gameplay difference from heavy auto-loaders and the Bat.Chat 25t. Characteristics of this tank are not
still planed for the near futureplanned to be changed;
- Trade-In events will always be announced in the game portal;
- No plans to re-introduce Historical battles for now, Wargaming is busy with other modes;
- Erlenberg won’t be removed from the game, it will be converted into HD together with all other maps.
- World of Tanks Blitz is separate project and that’s why World of Tanks Premium Account doesn’t cover Blitz.
- SPG Class was recently rebalanced, any further changes in the near future will be made if necessary;
- T-55A will be rebalanced if necessary and if statistics show it’s needed;
- Personal Missions for SPG Class will be changed if necessary;
- FV215B 183 ammunition is sufficient for now, if proven necessary to change it, then it will be changed;
- The probability of being on bottom tier ot top tier depends on the composition of the queue at the time of entry into the battle.
- Predominance of high tier tanks in the queue increases the chances of getting matched with these tanks;
- If a player has a few fights as bottom tier in a row, the matchmaker will try to find him a place as top tier. However, if the waiting time for such battle takes to long, then the matchmaker will find any suitable battle for that player;
- No plans to introduce any fun modes for now, Wargaming is currently focusing all resources to release Frontline mode as soon as possible;
- Wargaming will review the Leopard 1 performance characteristics, if necessary it will buff it;
- High one-time damage and high penetration were the reasons behind ISU-152 nerf;
- Hull traverse speed displayed in the garage is for hard terrain;
- Changes to Ranked Battles weren’t introduced immediately because it was a test. The necessary changes will be introduced with the second test season;
- No plans for now to introduce Italian tanks;
- Situations like this, are a consequence of physics and it’s consistent with reality;
- Team Damage won’t be removed because it’s one of the game mechanism.
- Reason why Wargaming won’t disclosure the name of players banned for cheating/illegal mods, it’s because they don’t consider this information useful for other players. Also, it would allow the creators of such cheats/illegal mods, to find how Wargaming detects them. This allows Wargaming to collate it’s own data with their data to improve the internal mechanisms to find them.
- Player complains about 112 gun, that negates all the recent buffs: Wargaming collects and closely follows the statistics of all tanks and, if proven necessary, makes the necessary adjustments.