As you are all aware, the (in)famous FV215b (183) also know as Deathstar will be replaced by the brand new FV217 Badger.
So what happens? Just like previous replacements, you don’t lose the FV215b (183) if you have it in your garage before Update 9.21 comes out. Here’s an in-depth detailed guide to what will happen:
- In Update 9.21 the British TD FV215b (183) will be replaced by the brand new FV217 Badger.
- If you have the FV215b (183) in your garage at the time Update 9.21 comes out, you will get two tanks for the price of one. FV217 Badger will be added to your garage and FV215b (183) will stay in your garage as a Special Vehicle.
- The FV215b (183) crew will be retrained and transferred to the FV217 Badger (Including any crew available to recover).
- Undistributed experience available on FV215b (183) will be transferred to FV217 Badger.
- Camouflages, Inscriptions and Emblems will be transferred to FV217 Badger.
- Any reward/special camouflage, inscription or emblem present on FV215b (183) will be moved to the Depot and available to be used on any tank.
- Any equipment on FV215b (183) will be transferred to the Depot for free and available to be used on any tank.
- Statistics, Gun Marks and Masteries will remain on FV215b (183).
Cool isn’t it? If you haven’t started the grind and you want a free Tier X, what are you waiting for? Update 9.21 is scheduled to come out near Christmas 2017, so you still have about six weeks before it comes out.
FV217 Badger Stats
|Tier X Tank Destroyer
|Gun||OQF 123mm Mk1|
|Shell Type||APDS Mk I / APDS Mk II / HESH Mk I|
|Shell Avg. Penetration||272 / 320 / 130 mm|
|Shell Avg. Damage||480 / 480 / 620 (+60 / +60 / +100)|
|Reload Time||8.1s (+1.29)|
|Rate of Fire||7.41 (-0.60) rounds per minute|
|Average Damage per Minute||3,556.8 (-143.2)|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles||-10 / +20|
|Hull / Gun Traverse Speed||22 / 16.7 deg/s|
|Top Speed / Reverse Speed||30 / 12 (-4.3 / 0) km/h|
|Hull Armour||355 / 101 / 38 (+51 / 0 / +7) mm|
|Weight / Max Load
||65.0t / 70.0t|
|Specific Power||14.62 hp/t|
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle||24.2 %|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle||14.5 %|
|View Range||390 m|
|Signal Range||782 m|