Today the second iteration of changes for maps Prokhorovka, Cliff, and Ruinberg will go into Supertest. Here’s a list of all new changes.
The terrain on the hill is deepened a bit to help vehicles withdraw into cover if they are spotted in the bushes. The terrain in the swamp area is slightly deepened, which allowed the creation of an area that’s safe from fire from the hill on the alley side.
- 8.1-8.2 Added a “balcony” for the upper team. It doesn’t provide the same firing position at the green area like 8.2, but it suggests positions where the upper team of players can dig in and fire at the passages to the 8.2 “balcony”. Some ruins were made lower to provide firing opportunities from a new position
- 9. The mound was slightly lowered and the recess near the mound was removed. It’s still possible to fight hull-down in a low to medium-profiled vehicle, but you can’t hide the vehicle completely.
- The vehicle spawn position was moved a bit for both teams to balance the time to drive to key positions.
- Houses were moved to form positions to support allies while they drive up to the high ground.
- The cliff was decreased in size to balance the time it takes the teams to reach the high ground.
- A pocket was developed to counteract enemies that took the high ground.
- Compared to the previous test, the height of the hill was decreased and the depression in the ground was made deeper to play from the slope more comfortably.
- A small rock near the bushes that had no gameplay significance was removed. The big rock was moved and increased in size, it’s now a cover from the enemies who drive near the water.
- For vehicles ascending from both sides, the shape of the cliffs was adjusted to balance the drive time and places of cover.
- A position was created for the upper team. They will enter firing positions at the center if they pass behind the lighthouse. The position is similar to the drive “from the water” for the lower team.