The first Czechoslovakian heavy tank got its second iteration of tests! Supertest has received the Škoda T 45 for a new round of testing with some changed characteristics.
While the durability was reduced, the gun characteristics were improved, making the vehicle more comfortable to shoot.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Rate of Fire changed from 6.95 to 8.13 rounds/min
- Reload Time changed from 8.63 to 7.38 seconds
- Aiming Time changed from 2.78 to 2.40 seconds
- Average Damage per Minute changed from 1 530 to 1 788 HP/min
- Hit Points changed from 1 500 to 1 400 HP
- Total cost to repair the vehicle changed from 7,500 to 7,000 Credits
- The possibility to receive “The Lion of Sinai” Medal was removed
All characteristics are subject to change before the final release.