Today, Supertest received not one but five Tier VIII Premium tanks to test some improved characteristics. Ok, one of them is just a repetition of another with a special skin, so in total there are only really four vehicles, still, Wargaming is preparing some changes to these vehicles and we might even see changes in other vehicles in the near future. Here’s a list of the vehicles and their changes:
STG / STG Guard
- Reload time: from 14 to 13 s
- Damage per minute from 1,670 to 1,800
- Engine Power: from 400 to 450 h.p.
- Specific Power: from 14.3 to 16.1 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.2/0.2
- Engine Power from 610 to 720 h.p.
- Specific Power: 12.1 to 14.2 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.18/0.18
- Turret Traverse Speed: from 24 to 30 deg/s
- Dispersion: from 0.37 to 0.35 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.1 to 1.9 s
- View Range: from 380 to 400 m
- Durability: from 1,300 to 1,400 HP
- Dispersion: from 0.44 to 0.42 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.9 to 2.5 s
As previously stated, these are the first to receive changes and soon Wargaming is planing on sharing more detailed plans for the future of other Premium vehicles.