One year already… One year that I entered the Community Contributor Program and boy, It’s been a great year! All these ships to test, all these secrets I saw but will never be able to share with you (Evil laugh), the visit of the Prague office I did with some people from my old clan too (big up to MrConway, Crysantos and Sehales for letting us in, especially considering the short notice).
It’s a bit weird to think that it all started with me just reposting dev blogs on the Discord of my old clan and ended up here.
It’s been a great adventure so far and I hope that it’s not going to stop any time soon! Still, there are many people I want to thank for all of this.
First, thank you SPUDS for letting me create this little news channel on our Discord where I had fun posting every relevant information about the game that I could find and about leaks that were appearing from time to time!
Thank you to the staff of the King of the Sea tournament that gave me a special channel where I was… well basically doing the same as before but also started doing my little analysis of the new ships! If I remember correctly, it all started with Kronshtadt. Back then it wasn’t nice tables but instead walls of texts with screenshots of the gamemodels3d page.
A HUGE thank you to WizzDCast who is one of the big culprits of why I’m here today. He is, in fact, the one who contacted me, saying that Harkonnen was looking for people to help him on the World of Warships section of the website.
Obviously, thank you Harkonnen, my boss, for giving me the chance to write for your great website that keeps the fans of World of Tanks, World of Warships updated on what’s new in these games. You opened the gateway to the Community Contributor program for me and I will always be grateful to you for this!
Since I’m at it, thank you MrConway for taking care of my application to the program and for being a really cool Community Manager!
Now, dear little readers, since I’m in a good mood today, I have a nice gift for you guys in the form of a big giveaway! It will be open to people of all regions and you will have the chance to win one of the following prizes.
- Tier VIII French Battleship Gascogne
- Tier VIII American Aircraft Carrier Saipan
- Tier VI British Battleship Warspite
- Tier VI German Destroyer T-61
- Tier VI Commonwealth Cruiser Perth
- Tier V Japanese Cruiser Yahagi
- Tier V Russian Destroyer Okhotnik
- 15 codes for Community Contributor containers
- 20 Codes for Subscriber camouflage (10 camos per code)
- The giveaway will be done on the official Discord server of the blog, to enter it, follow this link here. In the #rules_and_roles channel, you will have to select the World of Warships role as well as the server on which you are playing (Europe, Asia, Russia, North America).
- Giveaway will run from 8 March 2020 at 06:00 PM CET (UTC+1) to 10 March 2020 at 05:59 PM CET (UTC+1).
- Participants must have a valid and active Wargaming account.
- The winners will be contacted via private message on Discord.
- If a winner doesn’t meet the requirement, another winner will be picked randomly.
- To take part in the different giveaways, react in the #giveaways channel with the :tada: emote.
I wish good luck to all the people that will take part! May RNGesus be with you in this great