Smoke Mechanism Changes – Postponed
The smoke mechanic changes from the 0.6.11 Public Test will not be implemented in the update. While the test was overall successful, the mechanics may still need some minor polishing, and we want to have some extra time for it. We will keep everyone informed about when / how the changes will be implemented.
Please note the following information is from Supertest Server, meaning it’s not final and it’s subject to change without any warning.
Pan Asia Destroyers
Cheng An Cruiser
- 127mm/40 Type89’s reload time decreased from 7.5 seconds to 5.5 seconds, 180° rotation time reduced from 22.5 seconds to 15 seconds. And those guns are less likely to be destroyed.
- 500mm G/6 AV** deepwater torpedo’s damage decreased from 10600 to 9233;
- Torpedo range decreased from 6 km to 5 km;
- 10.6% reduction to the chance of flooding.
- 533mm Mark II deepwater torpedo’s speed decreased from 53 knots to 52 knots;
- Torpedo range decreased from 6 km to 5 km.
- Torpedo reload time decreased from 80 seconds to 73 seconds.
- 533mm Mk7 deepwater torpedo’s damage increased from 15733 to 16700;
- Torpedo speed increased from 59 knots to 62 knots;
- Torpedo range increased from 6 km to 6.4 km;
- 7.3% increase to chance of flooding;
- Detectability increased by 100 meters.
Hsien Yang, Chung Mu, and Hsiang Yang
- Added Surveillance Radar consumable on Slot 3 (engine boost). This new variant has fixed detection range at 7.5 km, and last 10 seconds, 12 seconds, and 15 seconds for Tier 8, Tier 9, and Tier 10, respectively. (For comparison, Black’s surveillance radar has a detection range of 7.5 km and last 20 seconds.)