World of Tanks Update 1.12 Common Test 2 has arrived and it brings loads of new content! Here is the detailed list of changes.
Ranked Battles 2020–2021: Final Season
The Performance engraving for the Dog Tag has been added. The engraving level depends on the performance during the best Season within the current year of Ranked Battles, in which the player qualified for a League.
Support for Battle Pass in Ranked Battles has been added.
Battle Pass 2021
List of changes compared to the previous year:
- Battle Pass progression now includes three Chapters, each with the same number of Stages.
- An Improved Pass can be purchased separately for each Chapter, or for all Chapters at once. It can be purchased in the Store for gold or for real money.
- Players can now earn Progression Points in Random Battles and Ranked Battles, in the Steel Hunter and Frontline modes, and by completing daily missions.
- The main reward of each Chapter will be a progressive style that has several progression levels. The levels differ by the number of applied elements. The player can choose which of the three styles to improve within the Chapter.
- Players will now be able to choose certain Battle Pass rewards: a nation for Training Manuals and blueprints, as well as standard and Improved Equipment from the list.
- Battle Pass Tokens (a currency for completing certain Stages) have been introduced. During the year, accumulated Tokens can be exchanged for special rewards in the “Items for Tokens” section of the Store. The list of items will include unique vehicles, consumables, and other valuable items.
In Stronghold mode, added support for battles with “fog of war” enabled.
Battle Pass 2021:
- After selecting the Training Booklet reward, the congratulation screen for progressive style improvement is displayed.
- The Claim Reward buttons remain displayed above the Progression Stages.
- Some congratulation screens may display images of lower resolution than necessary.
- Some congratulation screens may display incorrect images for the rewards received.
- Incorrect arrangements of text on the various Battle Pass screens can be seen.
- Vehicles with the progressive styles applied do not leave wider track traces on the terrain.
- The More Payment Methods button does not work when purchasing the Improved Pass for real money.
- The introductory video and the video for receiving a style are yet to be finalized. The final versions will be presented when Battle Pass is released.
- The info page in the client is from the last season of Battle Pass.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed most of the issues related to the excessively loud sound when HE shells hit the player’s vehicle.
- Fixed the issue due to which the intro music was played twice when loading a map and starting a battle.
- Fixed some technical issues.