The popular Trade-In Event is back to kick off 2021! This is your chance to exchange old unwanted Premium vehicles for new ones to conquer the battlefields.
From January 18 at 06:00 CET through February 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), you can trade in Premium vehicles in your collection for great discounts on brand new ones. But remember, the discount isn’t that great!
The general rule is as follows: You can trade in any Premium vehicle of Tier VI–VIII when buying a new Premium vehicle of the same tier or higher that is available in the Tech Tree. It is only possible to trade in one vehicle at a time. When trading in, half of your old tank’s value in gold will be subtracted from the price of the vehicle you’re buying.
Vehicles available for purchase:
Vehicles that can be traded in:
Vehicles that cannot be traded in:
- The trade-in feature will be available until February 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1).
- You can only trade-in vehicles that are of lower or equal tier to the vehicle you want to purchase, but not lower than Tier VI.
- You can trade-in only one vehicle per transaction.
- The gold value of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on Premium tanks.
- Ammunition, equipment, consumables, and customizations applied to the vehicle that is being traded-in will be automatically dismounted and placed in the Depot for free.
- Vehicle-bound customizations can only be used if you get the tank again in the future.
- The crew present in the vehicle that is being traded-in will be placed in the Barracks automatically. The trade-in will not be possible if there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accommodate them.
- Tanks used for trade-ins cannot be restored with the Restore functionality.
- You don’t have to buy an extra Garage slot when trading in. The new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in.