Tank Wars is here and as we announced it’s time for T-34 vs M4A1 Sherman! Pick a team and back the tank you want to win, and join this incredible standoff! Both registration and the event start on May 3 at 07:00 CEST and the event lasts until May 10 at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2).
The first Tank Wars matchup is between the T-34 and M4A1 Sherman. Here’s a breakdown of the event to help you head into the game, choose your team, and start making enemies on the battlefield. Who do you think will emerge victoriously?
- The aim is to complete three types of repeatable missions to earn Tank Wars Points that will unlock all Stage Rewards
- Stage Rewards offer increasingly rare and valuable items and are dependent on personal progression
- The type of mission varies according to vehicle restrictions and the total number of Tank Wars Points granted. Don’t worry if you don’t have a well-stocked Garage. There will be discounts to benefit from throughout the event that will help you earn extra points and get the tank you like
- Hero tanks reward the highest number of points, Premium allies reward the second-highest number of points, and all other tanks reward fewer points
- Credit discounts on Tech Tree vehicles leading up to the Hero tanks are on offer for the event duration to help new commanders
- Twitch Drops will provide Tank Wars Points for those wanting to make sure they safely reach Stage reward milestones
- The team with the most Tank Wars Points at the end of the event will be victorious, and earn exclusive bragging rights!
- All your Tank Wars Points from your respective team will be tallied throughout the event and can be checked on the overall leaderboard released at the start of the event