Another month, another wave of bans. To improve your game experience, here are the actions we’ve taken on the Asia server in the last month to keep our game fair and clean:
- 315 accounts permanently banned for botting.
The full list of banned accounts is as follows:
- 1 – 7 Feb 2021 (79 accounts)
- 8 – 14 Feb 2021 (110 accounts)
- 15 – 21 Feb 2021 (125 accounts)
- 22 – 28 Feb 2021 (1 account)
- Reports submitted via the Player Support page are being processed individually by our team and will not be reflected in the list of banned accounts shown on this page. Please rest assured that all rule violations will be dealt with appropriately in due course.
- Accounts identified as victims of phishing that got used for botting may also have been removed from this list. To prevent this from happening to you, please remember not to click on any unfamiliar/malicious links sent to you. If you have accidentally accessed such websites, be sure to run a virus scan on your computer and change your passwords for both your Wargaming.net ID and associated email account. Stay vigilant!