World of Tanks 1.0.2 Common Test #2 Patch Notes2 min read
31 May 2018 Harkonnen
List of Main Changes
- Fixed the issue that caused the client interface to hang upon excluding the player from the Platoon.
- Fixed the issue of the award ribbon overlaying the text in the battle results window (in the Team Result tab).
- Removed unreasonable invisible walls on the Tundra map.
- Fixed several technical issues related to vehicle customization.
- Fixed the issue that caused the customization Garage to look too dark at the low graphics settings.
- Fixed several visual issues in Bootcamp.
Changes to the U.S.S.R. vehicles
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- Object 430 Version II
- The 100 mm D-54 gun was replaced with the 100 mm D-54U gun
- Decrease dispersion during movement of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Changed dispersion of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 0.38 to 0.35 m
- Changed the reload time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 8 to 7.5 s
- Changed the aiming time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 2.9 to 2 s
- Changed dispersion on turret traverse of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 25%
- Decreased dispersion after firing of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 13%
- Changed penetration of the UBR-412B shell for the 100 mm D-54U gun from 219 to 246 mm
- Changed the view range of the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 390 to 400 m
- Decreased armour of the hull and turrets
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II turret from 1,600 to 1,500 HP
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II reinforced turret from 1,700 to 1,600 HP
- Changed the turret traverse angle from 180° to 220° (from 90° to 110° on each side)
- Changed the depression angle of the 100 mm D-46T gun (on vehicle sides) from -5 to -9 degrees
- Changed reload time from 6.5 to 6.3 s
- Increased the engine power to 860 h.p.
- Object 277
- Changed the arrangement of the internal modules (ammo rack and fuel tanks)
Tank Nut and Gamer Wannabe! Huge fan of tanks and World War II history. Playing video games since I was six years old, from Streets of Rage on my Sega Mega Drive to World of Tanks, I’ve never stopped since and will always love games.
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks 1.0.2 Common Test #2 Patch Notes”
Nice to see the 430v2 get some love.
Why does the K-91 get more traverse angle though?… Weird, also those depression angles on the side are gonna be interesting, to say the least.
some LOVE??? its a HUUGE nerf WTF?
Actually no. The first test was a nerf but now it’s a buff
Penetration: 219-> 246
Aim Time: 2.78 -> 2.5
Reload: 7.67 -> 7.5
Accuracy: 0.36 -> 0.35
The only “nerf” is the health: 1,700 -> 1,600
I’d rather still have the current better turret armour. these changes will mean you have to alter the way you play the tank
Nice nerfs on 277, oh wait there are none?
Comments are closed.