Swedish STRV 81 Premium Medium Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats1 min read
Seems 9.17.1 Update might bring a new Swedish tank with it, the STRV 81, a Tier VIII Premium Medium Tank. It’s the Swedish version of the Centurion tank. Not sure if it will be released straight away with 9.17.1 or if later.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
- Tier VIII Medium Tank
- Hit Points: 1450
- Gun 8.4 cm kan strv 81 – Tier IX
- Shell Type: APCR / APCR / HE
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 226 / 258 / 42 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 230 / 230 / 280
- Speed: 1300 / 1400 / 600
- Reload Time: 7.5s
- Rate of Fire: 8 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.30s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1840 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.33
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -10 / +18 deg
- Turret Traverse Speed: 35 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 36 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 1.0
- Medium: 1.1
- Soft: 1.9
- Hull Armour: 76.2 / 50.8 / 38.1 mm
- Turret Armour: 254 / 88.9 / 88.9 mm
- Weigh/Load Limit: 50.80/ 53 t
- Engine Power: 650 hp
- Specific Power: 12.8 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 50 / 20 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: ? (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: ? (%)
- View Range: 400 m
- Signal Range: 710 m
- Crew: 4 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader)
15,466 thoughts on “Swedish STRV 81 Premium Medium Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats”
Headline says medium, article says heavy, stat list says medium.
Which is it?
Medium. Article corrected. Don’t know why I’ve put Heavy lol
Cool. 🙂 Dunno why another medium, though. Would be nice to have a heavy… to grind the Kranvagn crew…
Oh cool more Mk3 centurions. 😀
Will buy it because its a Centurion and I need a place for my Strv 74 crew to train… but Im upset to see that this is also getting the useless 50kph top speed buff as well…
Also, I would have much rather seen the Strv 102 instead of the 81… but whatevs…
How od that…. 254 mm on turrent?!
AX Has got 198 😮
Two premium mediums for non-existing medium line.. WG..
You mean the line that exists up to tier 7? That are all mediums? The line is more mediums than heavies.
Besides, Sweden has enough material for 2 medium lines. They will come in time, and this thing will probably be released in the preceding patch.
Just remember that WG creates nowadays way more tasnks than it releases. There’s about 14 French low-tier tanks that haven’t been released, a huge bunch of unfinished or cancelled vehicles and a decent number that are on the supertest, but haven’t been released on public servers.
50 kph bad u think great.
…unless there is a full medium line in the works.
Speed was never an issue on any Centurion. 40kph was fast enough for their role. If you were finding the speed of the Centurion a problem, you were playing the tank wrong.
50kph is even worse on this tank because of its 12 hp/ton power to weight ratio.
Comments are closed.