German Pz.Kpfw. VII Heavy Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats2 min read
I’ve managed to get my hands on information about the new upcoming Tier X German Heavy Tank Pz.Kpfw. VII, also know as VK 72.01. There are quite a few differences between this new VK 72.01 and the VK 72.01 (K), mainly increased upper plate armour and it seems it will be getting the 128mm gun, instead of a 150mm. By the looks of it, seems WG wants to make this tank a bit different from the Clan Reward one, so players can say they got a unique vehicle, also avoiding a massing sh*tstorm of players asking for compensation.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
- Tier X Heavy Tank
- Hit Points: 2500
- Gun 12.8 cm Kw.K. 46 L/61
- Shell Type: AP / APCR / HE
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 258 / 330 / 65 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 560 / 560 / 700
- Speed: 1100 / 1350 / 700
- Reload Time: 16s
- Rate of Fire: 3.75 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.50s
- Average Damage per Minute: 2100 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.35
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -5 / +17 deg
- Turret Traverse Speed: 18 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 24 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 1.1
- Medium: 1.2
- Soft: 2.3
- Hull Armour: 240 / 160 / 120 mm
- Turret Armour: 240 / 160 / 120 mm
- Weigh/Load Limit: 120.03/ 130.00 t
- Engine Power: 1200 hp
- Specific Power: 10.0 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 33 / 15 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: ? (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: ? (%)
- View Range: 400 m
- Signal Range: 720 m
- Crew: 5 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader, Radio Operator)
15,466 thoughts on “German Pz.Kpfw. VII Heavy Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats”
The dpm needs help…mobility is also quite poor.
Guess it is made up for by alpha and hopefully good armour. Will have to see…
Interesting that the gun was changed. I was expecting the regular and premium versions to essentially be the same with the CW reward owners compensated by keeping the premium version and getting a unique camo.
All right test server people…how much XP will we need on the Tiger P in order to research the new tier VIII German heavy?
never heard of a version with a 12,8cm gun…only heard of the version with the 10,5cm gun (Tier 8 Löwe) and with a 15cm gun…
Depends, if you already have the MAUS researched you get the Tier VIII and IX unlocked. You just need to buy them.
Comments are closed.