Its almost time for Holiday Ops 2020 start! Some of you were worried that no Christmas event his year was coming, but fear not, it usually starts mid-December with the last update of the year. Together with Update 1.7, what can we expect of it? Well, to start, Double-Barrel tanks won’t be coming with Update 1.7, they arrived late to Supertest and Wargaming wasn’t able to pack them up with the update. But you can count on lootboxes to come!
According to WOT Express, and some inside information of my own (to make sure some things are right), this year lootboxes are coming with a big bang and loads of new tanks. Here’s what you might encounter if you decide to buy lootboxes:
Highly Wanted Tank Gambles
First, lets start with the most desired prizes that might be included. These are what every single player who buys a box wants to get. Out of all four vehicles, I was only been able to confirm one that is coming, and all I can say is that has double of something, when compared to other tanks. Not hard to guess.
- Object 703 version II – Tier VIII Soviet Heavy Tank – Brand New Double Barrel tank! Normal ones aren’t coming, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a Premium one first!
- E 75 TS – Tier VIII German Heavy Tank – Brand new tank long waited by German armour fans! It has its own 3D style, maybe we will be able to get it too?
- SU-130PM – Tier VIII Soviet Tank Destroyer – Not new, but highly desired by players. It also has a brand new 3D style that might be included.
- Progetto M35 mod. 46 – Tier VIII Italian Medium Tank – The most beloved Italian tank in the game. Everyone always loves to have one in their garage!
Other Wanted Tank Gambles
The following tanks will be the ones that are least desired by players. Still, if you don’t own them, they are always a nice addition to the garage.
- Sherman VC Firefly – Tier VI British Medium Tank
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K – Tier V German Medium Tank
- Sexton I – Tier III British SPG
- AM 39 Gendron-Somua – Tier II French Armoured Car (Light Tank) – Brand new! If it’s released, it will be the first low tier wheeled vehicle of the game.
We all know that there is always something else to get, and last year Wargaming upped their game with 3D styles! This year is no different, and we should expect even more new 3D styles in the possible list of gambled prizes for the following vehicles:
- Jagdpanzer E 100
- E 100
- Object 430 U
- Object 140
- AMX 13 105
Please remember, all the information above might change at any given moment, but WOT Express has been quite reliable with their leaks. So what do you think? Excited for more gamble this year? Or are you going to pass it? Do you think Wargaming is taking the right path by making never seen before tanks only available with lootboxes?