The Black Market 2021 has come to an end! Another year, another thousand accounts completely emptied of Credits and Gold, but was it all worth it? The answer to that question, only you know.
This year Black Market event was intensive, with crazy amounts of credits being spent to get some vehicles, and at the same time, a massive increase in Auctions deals. The list of vehicles wasn’t as impressive as other years, but there was still something out there for the Collectors.
Now the Boss is out there trying to get more stock for the next Black Market, there is one question that arises: what will he sell next? Only time will tell. But I do have a question for all of you, what do you think of the Black Market? Was it a good event in 2021 or worse than in other years? Let me know what you think in the comment section, and for me, here are my thoughts:
- Negative – Two deals a day: Having two deals per day creates the issue of very early deals in certain timezones, like 04:00 AM GMT. Would prefer to see 1 deal a day, for 14 days, or worst-case scenario, two deals a day, but having the certainty that the first deal is always an Auction.
- Negative – Closed Auctions: Having no idea of how many players are bidding and what is an average bid, creates this massive inflated market for a vehicle, meaning some vehicles went for ridiculous amounts of Credits.
- Negative – Overpriced vehicles: Starting bids on some vehicles were just too much, meaning a lot of deals weren’t even accessible to the Free2Play players out there.
- Negative – Overhyped “rare” vehicles: Some vehicles have a status of rare, when in reality they aren’t even rare, like AMX 50 Foch (155), etc. These vehicles were removed because of a reason, the majority because they were underpowered and not even that attractive to play. Now they are getting sold for ridiculous amounts of Credits, to just disappoint the buyers once they get them.
- Negative – The end of rare vehicles: Some vehicles are now losing their rarety status because they are being made available in huge amounts during the Black Market. The prices on the other hand, don’t seem to reflect that.
- Negative – Gambling Warehouse: The idea of the Secret Warehouse is good, but the delivery is quite bad because introduces Gambling. The Warehouse is a good deal for those players who have almost everything, it’s an opportunity to grab some nice collector vehicle they missed, but for the average player is a huge gamble because they might end up paying 5,000 and 5,100,000 and end up to choose between 5 low Tier/low-value vehicles. On the other hand, some players were able to grab some vehicles for a fracture of the price other players paid for. The gamble is huge and it can be pretty frustrating for players because they can either get a great deal or a really bad one.
- Negative – Overpriced “skin” tanks: Do even need to say anything about this one? The lowest bid for a WZ-111 Qiling was around 26,000,000, which is a regular Tier X cost + 20,000,000 for a skin that we can’t even remove from the vehicle… And as its a Reward vehicle, can’t be used in any kind of events like Team Clash or Ranked Battles!
- Negative – Lack of regular sales: While some like auctions, others would like to see more regular sales. The reason behind this is: easier to access to average players. While it can be frustrating for stock to fly in seconds, if the deal was made available to preview a couple of hours before it started, it would give the opportunity to almost everyone to be able to log in at a particular time and try to grab the deal.
- Negative – Regular Black Version Vehicles: These are the worse vehicles to have in the Black Market, especially for those who tried to get something special in the Secret Warehouse. If a player decides he doesn’t want to have black versions of regular vehicles, it creates this issue of having a huge list of vehicles that he doesn’t have, that can end up as a “proposed” deal. Why would anyone want two T 34 or IS-6, etc, but painted black? Remove these and just create a style for Black tanks.
- Positive – Open Auctions: The introduction of Open Auctions was a very positive change. While some vehicles still were sold for overpriced values, at least it gives a chance to everyone to see how many players are participating, how much is the average Bid and then try their luck.
- Positive – Secret Warehouse: Was nice because I was able to get the SU-76i! Aside from that, not that positive to introduce gamble to the Black Market.
|Deal 1||TL-1 LPC||Closed Auction||3,000,000|
|Deal 2||M10 RBFM||Open Auction||300|
|Deal 3||Turtle Mk1||Sale||6,000,000|
|Deal 4||E 50 Ausf. M 3D Style ‘Nimmermer’||Closed Auction||255|
|Deal 5||WZ-111 Qilin||Closed Auction||15,000,000|
|Deal 6||Škoda T 27||Open Auction||5,600|
|Deal 8||Aufklärungspanzer Panther||Open Auction||3,000,000|
|Deal 9||T-22||Closed Auction||15,000,000|
|Deal 10||50TP prototyp||Closed Auction||5,000|
|Deal 11||AMX 50 Foch (155)||Sale||20,000,000|
|Deal 12||IS-2 Berlin||Closed Auction||1,000,000|
|Deal 13||Progetto M35 mod. 46||Closed Auction||7,500|
|Deal 14||Secret Warehouse||Sale + Gamble||5,000 (Slot 1)
900,000 (Slot 2)
1,150,000 (Slot 3)
1,400,000 (Slot 4)
1,650,000 (Slot 5)
|Deal 1||Lansen C||Sale||8,500,000|
|Deal 2||AMX 13 57 GF||Sale||7,000|
|Deal 3||Chrysler K GF||Closed Auction||3,000,000|
|Deal 4||105 LEFH18B2||Sale||300|
|Deal 6||Caernarvon Action X||Closed Auction||5,000|
|Deal 7||FV215B (183)||Sale||22,000,000|
|Deal 8||Type 59G||Closed Auction||20,000|
|Deal 9||Pz Kpfw 38H 735||Sale||9,500|
|Deal 10||Panzer 58B||Closed Auction||3,000,000|
|Deal 11||x3 Orders Campaign||Sale||1,500|
|Deal 12||Object 261 3D Style||Closed Auction||261|
|Deal 13||Panhard EBR 75||Closed Auction||10,000|
|Deal 14||BT-SV||Closed Auction||10,000,000|
|Deal 1||M41 90 GF||Sale||5,000,000|
|Deal 2||FCM 36 Pak 40||Sale||3,500,000|
|Deal 3||Type 59G||Sale||25,000|
|Deal 4||Sexton I||Sale||500,000|
|Deal 5||FV215B (183)||Sale||23,000,000|
|Deal 6||WZ-111 Alpine Tiger||Sale||10,000|
|Deal 7||Caernarvon Action X||Sale||9,000,000|
|Deal 8||Panzer IV Hydrostat||Sale||6,500,000|
|Deal 9||Panzer II J||Sale||15,000|
|Deal 10||Panzer V/IV||Sale||5,500|
|Deal 13||Holiday Ops 3D Styles||Sale||3,500 (Per Style)|
|Deal 15||AMX Foch 155||Sale||25,000,000|