Update 9.21 will bring armour further changes to British tank destroyers: AT 15 and Tortoise. Together with these armour changes, there will also be some rebalance to these vehicles.
Please note, these changes are from Supertest and might change before final release.
AT 15 – Tier VIII
- Frontal upper hull armour changed from 127mm to 139.7mm
- Frontal superstructure upper border armour changed from 228.6mm to 152.4mm
- Frontal roof area changed from 76.2mm to 114.3mm
- Machine gun copula changed from 127mm to a range in between 127 to 228.6mm.
- Commander copula frontal armour changed from 127mm to 152.4mm
Tortoise – Tier IX
- Gun OQF32-pdr AT Gun reload time changed from 5s to 5.6s
- Gun OQF32-pdr AT Gun damage changed from 250/250/330 to 280/280/370
- Gun OQF32-pdr AT Gun penetration changed from 214/246/47 to 220/252/47
- Frontal lower plate armour changed from 228.6 to 273.1mm
- Frontal upper plate armour changed from 57.2mm to 101.6mm
- Frontal superstructure lower right side changed from 152.4mm to 190.5mm
- Frontal superstructure machine gun port changed from 228.6mm to 273.1mm
- Frontal superstructure left side changed from 171.5mm to 215.9mm
- Roof armour changed from 25.4mm to 57.2mm
- Machine gun copula changed from 171.5mm to 273.1mm (171.5mm weakspot its still there, but on a much smaller area)
- Commander copula armour changed from 127mm to 215.9mm