Don’t ask me why, but I some times think the Wargaming should add a word to their game title: World of Tank Clones. A new German Premium Heavy Tank has just been added to the Supertest Server: Tiger II (P). It’s a Tier VII Heavy Tank and no details on why or for what has been introduced has been given by Wargaming, but it’s a Tiger II with it’s historical configuration and production turret. According to Wargaming description will be a excellent Premium Tank for it’s Tier but with low DPM.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
- Tier VII Heavy Tank
- Hit Points: 1500
- Gun 8.8 cm Kw.K. 43 L/71 – Tier VIII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 203 / 237 / 44 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 240 / 240 / 295
- Reload Time: 8.63s
- Rate of Fire: 6.952 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.21s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1668.6 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.326
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -8 / +? deg
- Gun Traverse Speed: 24 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 20 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.959
- Medium: 1.151
- Soft: 2.205
- Hull Armour: 150 / 80 / ?
- Turret Armour: 185 / 80 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 69.72 / 74 t
- Engine Power: 700 hp
- Specific Power: 10.04 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 38 / 12 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 7.5 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 3.8 (%)
- View Range: 380 m
- Signal Range: 740 m
- Crew: 5 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Radio Operator, Loader)