German Tiger II (P) Premium Heavy Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats2 min read
Don’t ask me why, but I some times think the Wargaming should add a word to their game title: World of Tank Clones. A new German Premium Heavy Tank has just been added to the Supertest Server: Tiger II (P). It’s a Tier VII Heavy Tank and no details on why or for what has been introduced has been given by Wargaming, but it’s a Tiger II with it’s historical configuration and production turret. According to Wargaming description will be a excellent Premium Tank for it’s Tier but with low DPM.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
Source: WOT Express VK & World of Tanks Official VK
- Tier VII Heavy Tank
- Hit Points: 1500
- Gun 8.8 cm Kw.K. 43 L/71 – Tier VIII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 203 / 237 / 44 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 240 / 240 / 295
- Reload Time: 8.63s
- Rate of Fire: 6.952 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.21s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1668.6 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.326
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -8 / +? deg
- Gun Traverse Speed: 24 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 20 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.959
- Medium: 1.151
- Soft: 2.205
- Hull Armour: 150 / 80 / ?
- Turret Armour: 185 / 80 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 69.72 / 74 t
- Engine Power: 700 hp
- Specific Power: 10.04 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 38 / 12 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 7.5 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 3.8 (%)
- View Range: 380 m
- Signal Range: 740 m
- Crew: 5 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Radio Operator, Loader)
15,466 thoughts on “German Tiger II (P) Premium Heavy Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats”
next poor german premium… not capable of bouncing anything
oh well like the normal Tiger II
so nothing to worry about…
Tiger 2 at Tier 7? Wow. Not even the right turret, that the (H) turret, not the (P) turret.
Yeah, the Henschel turret aka production turret. The P in its name stands for Premium as far as I know.
i think they just added this for testing purpose more than make a money…
It’s a Tiger II with lower dpm at tier 7. I don’t think that’s poor at all – it will terrorize lower tiers that will never pen it.
Learn to snipe. I know, I know, heavy tanks belong at the front, blah blah blah. The King Tiger will bounce just about every shot at its own tier if you’re more than 300m away and angled well, and the guns are all accurate enough to land consistent shots on weak points at that distance.
Comments are closed.