Ladies and Gentlemen, we are getting on Wednesday a small update to fix a few bugs brought with the Update 0.9.1. The most important is that the operation “Raptor Rescue” that was still unavailable unlike the other operations is coming back.
The update size is 160 MB
The servers will be unavailable as usual during the installation of the update.
On the European server, it will be down on Wednesday 19 February from 06:00 CET (UTC+1) until 08:00 CET (UTC+1).
On the North American server, it will be down on Wednesday 19 February from 02:00 AM PT until 04:00 AM PT.
- Fixed a bug causing the client to crash in Scenario Operation “Raptor Rescue” and the operation is again available in the game client.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game client to crash when trying to mount the “French Navy” permanent camouflage on the Tier VI destroyer Guepard. The camouflage is again available for purchase in the game client, and owners of the camouflage will have it credited back to them.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Steam client of the game to always run in English, regardless of the selected settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused a very loud sinking sound after receiving a torpedo hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Master of the Water World” camouflage to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the client to crash when changing the game window mode (windowed/full-screen) if the player had the language bar enabled.