From 28 April at 07:00 until 16 May at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2), you will be able to trade in your old premium tanks while buying a new one, to get it at a reduced price!
It’s the same feature available at the beginning of this year on the Russian Server.
The general rule is as follows: you can trade-in any premium tank of Tier VI – VIII when buying a new premium tank available in the tech tree, which is of the same or higher tier as your old vehicle.
It is possible to trade-in only one vehicle at a time. When trading in, half of your old tank’s value in gold will be reduced from the price of the vehicle you’re attempting to buy.
You want to buy the Löwe, which costs 12,500 in the game. In exchange you want to trade-in your old Dicker Max, which normally costs 3,200.
Just like selling standard vehicles gives you half of their value in credits, trading in your old premium tank will produce half of its value in gold, which then in turn will be deducted from the price of the tank you are wanting to buy.
In this example, trading in your Dicker Max will yield you half of its price, which is 1,600. Consequently, your new vehicle’s price will be reduced accordingly and you now need 10,900 for the Löwe.
Important to Remember
- The trade-in feature will be available from 28 April at 07:00 until 16 May at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- You can trade-in only vehicles that are of lower or equal Tier to the vehicle you are purchasing, but not lower than Tier VI
- You can trade-in only one vehicle per transaction
- The gold worth of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on premium tanks
- Ammunition, Equipment, and Consumables loaded on the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically dismounted and placed in the Depot for free
- Camouflages, Emblems, and Inscriptions applied on the vehicle that is being traded in will be stored in the Depot. As they are vehicle-bound, you will be able to use them again only if you get the tank again in the future
- The crew present on the vehicle that is being traded in will be placed automatically in the Barracks. If there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accomodate them, the trade-in will not be possible.
- Tanks used for trade-in cannot be restored with the Restore functionality
- When trading-in, you don’t have to buy an extra garage slot – the new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in