It didn’t take long for the British Premium heavy tank Charlemagne characteristics to be changed. While some rebalance was expected, but these weren’t for the best. As all Supertest changes, they might not be final and further ones might come in the near future.
Also, it is worth noting, the vehicle has its model finished, so we can now really see how this vehicle will look like. Please remember, the Charlemagne isn’t due to be released before 2021, so it will be a while before we can get our hands on it.
Supertest Changes #1
- Aiming Time: from 3.07 to 3.36
- Engine Power: from 810 to 750
- Specific Power: from 18.00 to 16.67
- Top Speed: from 42 to 35
- Dispersion on the move (max.): 0.12 (5.04) to 0.15 (5.25)
- Dispersion on hull traverse (max.): From 0.12 (3.25) to 0.15 (4.07)
- Dispersion on turret traverse (max.): From 0.08 (2.67) to 0.08 (2.34)
- Gun Traverse Speed: from 33.38 to 29.20