1. New campaign of Personal Missions: Second Front
- The new campaign includes three operations:
- Operation: Excalibur (available right off)
- Operation: Chimera (becomes available after being unlocked with Orders that will be added in the evening of August 3)
- Operation: Object 279 (e) (will not be available within the Common Test)
- Each operation includes 4 sets of missions. At the same time, each set can be completed in vehicles that belong to one of the national allegiances, and vehicle types are no longer a restriction. To complete a mission, players should enter a battle in a vehicle that belongs to one of the following national allegiances:
- Union—U.S.S.R. and China
- Bloc—Germany and Japan
- Alliance—U.S.A., U.K. and Poland
- Coalition—France, Sweden, Czechoslovakia, and Italy
- The second campaign becomes available right off irrespective of the progress in the first campaign. Thus, missions of both campaigns can be completed at the same time.
- Each set includes 15 missions: 14 missions are available right off and can be completed in any order; at the same time, mission 15 (the final mission) becomes available after completing the rest of the missions (similarly to the first campaign).
- All operations have different sets of conditions:
- Operation: Excalibur—accumulative missions. A mission should be completed within an unlimited number of battles, e.g. cause 10,000 damage within an unlimited number of battles.
- Operation: Chimera—a mission can be completed within a single battle (similarly to the first campaign)
- Operation: Object 279 (e)—a mission should be completed within a limited number of battles. If a player fails to complete a mission, its progress will be reset, and the player will have to start anew. This operation will not be available during the test.
- Each completed mission is rewarded with credits, consumables, etc. A completed operation is rewarded with a unique vehicle that cannot be received otherwise.
- Players will be able to check mission progress right in battle.
- In Update 1.1, this feature will be available only for missions of the new campaign.
- The detailed descriptions of the accepted missions will be available in battle upon pressing Tab or N.
- Indicator of Personal Missions in the Garage shows missions of each campaign separately.
- Operations of the Second Front campaign will become available successively after a certain time period. Players who complete an operation before the next one becomes available will be rewarded with a corresponding unique emblem.
- Improved the interface of the first campaign:
- The main screen is completely reworked to display missions of both campaigns at the same time.
- Improved the mission profile.
- All elements were made consistent considering specifics of both campaigns.
- New reward screens for completed Personal Missions.
- Reworked the display of missions in battle (upon pressing Tab)
- Added the new Studzianki map.
- Added the new Minsk map.
- Added the Pilsen map that has been reworked to HD. Main changes:
- Increased map size from 800х800 to 1000х1000 m
- Completely revised the eastern part of the map.
- Made a number of balance and gameplay changes all over the map.
Made balance improvements to the following maps:
- Siegfried Line
The Province map will be available only for vehicles of Tiers IV-VII.
3. Polish tanks
- A new branch of 10 Polish vehicles was added (Tier I-X respectively):
- 25TP KSUST II
- 40TP Habicha
- 45TP Habicha
- 53TP Markowskiego
- 50TP Tyszkiewicza
- 60TP Lewandowskiego
4. Added the customization functionality for all Tier IX vehicles.
5. Updated Wwise (sound engine)
- fixed a number of critical issues of the sound system; added a new functionality to improve the sound in the game.
6. Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Added the Object 279 (e) (heavy tank, for supertesters)
- Added the IS-2M
- Added the Chimera (medium tank, for supertesters)
- Added the Excalibur (tank destroyer, for supertesters)
- Object 430 II: displayed power of the 4TDF engine was changed from 580 to 610 h.p., which corresponds to the actual value