Welp, turns out that Wargaming decided to add a third round to the Public test. Only saw that this morning. Let’s have a quick look, shall we?
The second round starts on Thursday 21 March at 17:30 CET (UTC+1) and will end Monday 25 March at 16:30 CET (UTC+1).
Based on your feedback and internal testing, balance changes for the Space Assualt mode have been applied.
- The starting time of the attack on the map Risus increased to 11 minutes;
- The starting time of the attack on the map Ludus increased to 10.5 minutes;
- Reinforcement of main caliber and torpedo armament: reduced recharge time to 3% per level;
- On the map Risus generators are slightly raised from the shelters;
- Generator recovery reduced to 75 units per second;
- For greater clarity, the glow effects of the generators have been reworked: now its letter index is displayed above the generator: A, B, C or D;
- Fixed bug when the marker of the ships of the attacking team after the revival became semi-transparent and faded.
Special features of the Update test
- Ships Rover, Trace, and Celestial from the Torpedo Beat mode will be removed from your account.
Select a new battle type and enter one of four modes for the Intergalactic Games:
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Space Assault||March 7, 17:00 (UTC) – March 9, 09:00 (UTC)||March 14, 17:00 (UTC) – March 16, 09:00 (UTC)||March 21, 16:30 (UTC) – March 25, 16:00 (UTC)|
|Binary Star and Rings of Saturn||March 9, 09:00 (UTC) – March 10, 09:00 (UTC)||March 16, 09:00 (UTC) – March 17, 09:00 (UTC)||–|
|Torpedo Beat||March 10, 09:00 (UTC) – March 11, 16:00 (UTC)||March 17, 09:00 (UTC) – March 18, 16:00 (UTC)||–|
Combat Missions and Rewards
|Play one Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: three signals of each type, excluding special signals.
|Play 3 battles on aircraft carriers in Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: ten “Type 6” camouflage patterns.
|Win 5 battles in Space Assault mode.
Reward on the live server: 1 Day of Warships Premium Account
You must register your Public Test account with the same email address as your live account in order to collect your rewards. No exceptions. If your Public Test account is registered to an email address that differs from your live server account email address, make sure you register a new Public Test account using your live server account email address.
To claim rewards for your live account please click the button below. You will be able to claim the rewards for your live account within five working days of the Update’s release.
Let’s see if they got the balance right with the Space Assault mode. Anyway, have fun with this third round!