World of Warships: Update 0.7.11.12 min read
A small update will be implemented tomorrow the 5th for the EU and NA servers and the 6th for the SEA server and it’s about time that I tell you what it will bring.
First of all, the servers unavailabilities will be as followed:
- EU: Wednesday 5th of December from 05:00 CET (UTC+1) to 07:00 (UTC+1)
- NA: Wednesday 5th of December from 02:00 AM PT to 04:00 AM PT
- SEA: The 6th of December from 05:00 (UTC+8) to 07:00 (UTC+8)
As for the size, it will be 180 MB.
This update is not only for fixing bugs but also to implement all the New Year “decorations”.
- New Year’s design added to the game: the game loading window, the New Year port Zipangu will be enabled by default for all players later this week.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to incorrectly get achievements in clan battles.
- Fixed an issue where the ship III Dreadnought could not accelerate to its maximum speed of 21 knots.
- Fixed an issue where the approaching cyclone message was incorrectly displayed in clan battles.
- Fixed an issue where the ship could pass through the island on the map “Loop”.
- Fixed an issue that gave the armor on “Black Friday” ships different values to the original versions of ships. Both versions of the ships now have identical stats.
As for the armor problem on the Black Friday ships, it is simply related to the torpedo bulge. Unlike the original ships, the armor value of the torpedo bulges on the Black Friday ships wasn’t changed with the 0.7.11.0.