0.6.4.1 Patch Notes
- The power and firing range of the 57mm /60 ACAD Mle 1951 AA weapons for the cruiser Henri IV were increased: damage per second was changed from 97 to 204 and range from 3.5 km to 4.5 km.
- Maximum speed was increased from 35 to 39 knots for the cruiser Émile Bertin.
Production Test Only
- Now, defensive AA increases the intensity of fire of only UP AA Rocket Mark I (the accuracy of squadron fire is decreased only within the UP AA Rocket Mark I engagement area). The intensity was increased 25 fold; defensive AA fire is active for one minute (60 seconds).
- When superstructures, casemates, service spaces above casemates, plates, and hulls are hit, the rate of restored HP is increased from 0.5 to 0.6.
- AP shell fuse arming delay is up to 0.15 seconds (was up to 0.33 seconds).
- AP shell ricochet angles are similar to the 203 mm AP shell ricochet angles on U.S. heavy cruisers.
- Turret rotation speed was increased to 6 degrees per second (previously 5 degrees per second).
- Rudder shift time was decreased to 13.4 seconds (previously 15.8 seconds).
- Firing range was increased by 1 km (18,570 m).
- Kaga: The distance between the first and the second torpedo bomber lines is increased by 15 metres, from 300 to 315 metres.