World of Warships Supertest Information #63 min read
American Cruiser Salem – Tier X
“Repair Party” consumable gets the following stats:
- Duration – 20 seconds
- Healing – 2% of maximum HP per second
- Citadel repair – 33%
- BB & HE shell damage repair – 50%
- Fire and flooding damage repair – 100%
- Cooldown – 120 seconds
- Charges – 2 (80 seconds cooldown and 3 charges for premium equipment).
These changes are designed to increase the consumable’s efficiency by allowing Salem to restore more HP, compared to the Des Moines cruiser. As a result, both ships are very efficient in combat and the difference in their play styles is quite significant.
“Surveillance Radar” consumable was changed and now has the following stats:
- 20 seconds duration
- 7.5 km detection range
- 180 seconds cooldown
- 2 charges (120-second cooldown and 3 charges for premium equipment).
These changes are designed to increase the ship’s overall combat efficiency and further differentiate it from the Des Moines cruiser.
Italian Battleship Roma – Tier VIII
We have received a lot of feedback regarding Sigma count of the Roma battleship.
Value of 1.9 showed slightly increased combat efficiency of the ship in the hands of strongest players. 1.8 is the normal value for tier VIII battleships and it will allow Roma take an appropriate place in the balance hierarchy, considering all of her advantages.
Some of them are: high maximum speed and great overall manoeuvrability, fast turret traverse, good concealment, solid anti-torpedo defence (40% damage reduction) and hefty horizontal plating. In battles, you will be seriously damaging the enemy cruisers and battleships with armour-piercing shells while avoiding many of their retaliatory salvos, even torpedoes. If the torpedoes do manage to hit your ship, the damage won’t be as high. Moreover, thanks to Roma’s low hull and superstructure height, her concealment capabilities will allow you to strike first in a firefight and do it from the most comfortable distance before being detected.
We would also like to emphasize that ship stats do change during the testing period, and that is done to allow for the best possible balance, when the ships are officially launched.
British Battleship Duke of York – Tier VII
Removed the “Defensive AA Fire” consumable. Added the “Repair Party” consumable with following stats:
- 28 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown
- 2 charges (80 seconds cooldown, 3 charges for premium equipment).
Changed stats of the “Damage Control Party” consumable:
- 15 seconds duration
- 120 seconds cooldown (80 seconds cooldown for premium equipment).
“Hydroacoustic Search” consumable’s number of charges is decreased, its stats remain unchanged:
- 94 seconds duration
- 4.2 km ship detection range
- 2.97 km torpedo detection range
- 180 seconds cooldown
- 1 charge (120 seconds cooldown and 2 charges for premium equipment).
- Fire duration is increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Main battery reload time is increased from 25 to 29.5 seconds.
- Rudder shift time increased from 15 to 17.5 seconds.
- Sigma count is decreased from 2.05 to 1.8.
These changes make Duke of York’s gameplay closer to classic battleships, while the addition of “Repair Party” allows for more aggressive combat.
French Battleships Gascogne and Richelieu – Tier VIII
Gascogne receives “Engine Boost” consumable with following stats:
- 8% top speed increase
- 180 seconds duration
- 180 seconds cooldown
- 2 charges (120 seconds cooldown and 3 charges for premium equipment)
- Anti-torpedo defence is increased from 18.18% to 34.24%.
- Anti-torpedo defense for Richelieu is increased from 31.82% to 34.24%.
These changes are designed to balance the ships better for their tier.
15,466 thoughts on “World of Warships Supertest Information #6”
Think there will be any sales on tier 8 premiums to wows for Christmas? I know it’s kinda unrelated but I’ve been eying one…
got my wallet ready, for all new upcoming ships and events…especially I want to see Dash dance..lol
What about Roma having the worst gun range tier per tier, and for this reason, the worse dispersion angle among all the battleships in game? Will this “allow Roma take an appropriate place in the balance hierarchy, considering all of her advantages”?
I didn’t heard any of the tubers and twitch contributors say ANYTING about it being OP or needing a Nerfing, except being quite content if Roma stays as it is: probably too much Vodka at War gaming as always and they confused Roma with Giulio Cesare…
Watch Flamu, is consistently says the guns are most likely to get nerfed because they were too good.
Comments are closed.