IJN torpedo launchers reload time
Torpedo launchers reload time is decreased for the following ships: Myoko, Mogami, Ibuki, Atago, ARP Myoko, ARP Ashigara, ARP Takao, ARP Haguro, Southern Dragon, Eastern Dragon, ARP Nachi, HSF Harekaze.
The new reload times by launcher type are:
- Type 8 mod.2 – 70 instead of 76 seconds for Myoko, ARP Myoko;
- Type 90 mod.1 – 101 instead of 109 seconds for Atago, Mogami, ARP Takao, Ibuki; 101 instead of 112 seconds for HSF Harekaze; 76 instead of 82 seconds for Myoko, ARP Myoko, ARP Ashigara, ARP Haguro, ARP Nachi, Southern Dragon, Eastern Dragon;
- Type 93 mod.2 – 112 instead of 120 seconds for Ibuki;
These changes will streamline the torpedo launchers mechanics and increase their combat efficiency.
Italian ?ruiser Duca degli Abruzzi, Tier VII
- Increased the main battery turret rotation and elevation speed:
- Horizontal rotation speed increased from 7 to 7.5 degrees per second;
- Elevation speed increased from 5 to 8 degrees per second;
These changes will balance the ship better against other cruisers of the same tier.
American battleship Colorado, Tier VII
- Increased hit points for hull (B) from 50100 to 59300. The amount of hit points is now equal to ship’s displacement.
- The sigma number for both hulls is set at 1.9, compared to 1.8 for hull (A) and 2.0 for hull (B) before.
French Battleship Richelieu, Tier VIII
- Anti-torpedo defense damage reduction is changed appropriately for this ship type. It is increased from 19% to 32%.
- This is done to make the ship more comfortable to play.
Italian Battleship Roma, Tier VIII, Italian battleship Giulio Cesare, Tier V
Anti-torpedo defense damage reduction numbers are increased:
- from 25% to 38% for Roma
- from 19% to 30% for Giulio Cesare.
American cruiser Salem, tier X
- Damage Control Party consumable cooldown is decreased from 90 to 60 seconds for Option I and from 60 to 40 seconds for Option II.