Tier X Special Upgrades
- Bonus HP of the fighter planes decreased from 15% to 10%
- Moved from the fifth slot to the sixth
- Fire duration reduction decreased from 50% to 40%
- Fire duration reduction increased from 10% to 15%
- Flooding duration reduction increased from 10% to 30%
- Reloading time bonus decreased from 12% to 6%
- Secondaries’ firing rate bonus increased from 10% to 15%
- Main battery turrets’ traverse speed penalty decreased from 19% to 13%
- Main battery range penalty increased from 16% to 24%
- Surveillance Radar active time penalty decreased from 30% to 15%
- Smoke screen dispersion time penalty decreased from 30% to 15%
- Torpedo reload time reduction bonus increased from 10% to 15%.
Remember that these upgrades are still undergoing testing and may change significantly. The aim of the changes is to diversify the gameplay of these well-known ships.
British Destroyer Cossack, Tier VIII
The initial stats of HE shells and torpedoes are brought back:
- HE max damage decreased from 1900 to 1700
- Chance of causing a fire increased from 5% to 8%
- Torpedo range increased from 8 to 10 km
- Torpedo detectability decreased from 1.4 to 1.3 km
Surveillance Radar Mod. 1 changes:
- Surveillance Radar duration bonus decreased from 40% to 20%
This upgrade is currently too effective on the Radar equipped ships. The change is designed to balance this upgrade against the others in the same slot.
Soviet Destroyer Grozovoi, Tier X
Number of charges for Smoke Generator, Repair Party and Engine Boost decreased from 2 to 1 (from 3 to 2 for premium equipment), Defensive AA Fire remains unchanged. This way the ship can still use the consumables to get an advantage, yet fewer charges will require a more measured approach to when they are activated, and this will affect endgame phase the most.
As a reminder, Grozovoi receives the following improvements:
- Repair Party added to the 4th consumable slot
- restores 0.5% of HP per second
- active for 28 seconds
- Reload time: 120 seconds (80 seconds for premium equipment)
- Firing range increased from 10970 to 12300 m.
- Engine Boost consumable is now in a separate slot.
Japanese cruiser Zao
- Type 93 mod.3 torpedoes’ reload time is increased from 164 to 171 seconds
- Type F3 torpedoes’ reload time decreased from 117 to 104 seconds
These changes streamline the reload of torpedo launchers for the cruiser.
Soviet cruiser Moskva
fore and aft end armor belts’ thickness increased from 25 mm to 50 mm
Better armor increases cruiser’s survivability and allows her to receive less damage through the fore and aft ends, as 50 mm plates can lead to ricochet of high-caliber AP shells from battleships, when angled properly.