With the release of Update 0.6.8, we now focus our attention into Supertest 0.6.9, and thanks to our friends from SEA-Group, we already have some information.
Please note the following information is from Supertest Server, meaning it’s not final and it’s subject to change without any warning.
While Wargaming teases players with a question of “What is coming up?”, we can clearly see a new campaign focusing the Japanese Battleship Yamato. Players will be able to earn one Legendary Japanese Commander: Isoroku Yamamoto.
Together with the new campaign, we will also receive a new Collection. As per usual players will have to complete a series of tasks and collect some collectibles to get the final reward. Commander Isoroku Yamamoto has a regular Captain Skill set, but he has two passive skills that don’t require any points.
- First Blood: as soon as a player earns this achievement, the player will receive +1 charge to each consumable.
- Kraken Unleashed: as soon as a player earns this achievement, the ship starts to recover 0.4% HP/sec for 120 seconds, with a maximum of 48%. It will also permanently cut 33% off the main gun reload time, for the remaining duration of the battle.
Royal Navy Battleship Changes
- Nelson was changed to a Premium ship.
- King George V was moved to Tier VII in the Tech Tree (H: It’s a regular ship, not Premium). It’s equipped with 356mm guns.
- Monarch was moved to Tier VIII in the Tech Tree (H: It’s a regular ship, not Premium).
- Increased HE splash resistance for most British 40mm AA guns, and 114mm and above dual-purpose guns.
- 134mm dual-purpose gun turrets armour increased to 30mm. A few British Cruisers will also benefit from this changes (Neptune for example).
Monarch now has Defensive AA consumable: x5 to Short Ranged AA and lasts 40 seconds. This consumable shares the same slot with Catapult Aircraft. Lion and Conqueror now have Defensive AA consumable: x10 to Short Ranged AA and lasts 40 seconds. This consumable shares the same slot with Surveillance Radar. Lion and Conqueror had their single-mount 40mm replaced with 20mm Orelikons. The stationary AA was reduced, but the Defensive AA consumable would be more powerful.