Ladies and Gentlemen, I was recently asked to promote an upcoming league dedicated to the Spanish speaking community. I present to you the Liga Española!
The registration for the Spanish League will run from September 29 to October 13 with the tournament itself starting on October 20. The games will be played from 5:00 PM CEST (UTC+2) until 8:00 PM CEST (UTC+2).
In total 32 slots are available and each team will have to consist of 12 players (a team of 7 players + 5 players in reserve). For the lineup, teams are limited to 1 aircraft carrier and 2 battleships and it’s only with tier VIII ships. Each team will have to choose a Battle Commander for the duration of the league.
It is important to note that if ships are released during the league, they will not be allowed in a lineup.
Finally, if you want to take part in the tournament, you will have to join the official discord by following this link: Spanish League Discord
Each team will face all the others twice on each map (Home – Visitor). A victory will give 3 points, a draw 1 point and a defeat will, of course, give none. The winning team will be the one with the most points at the end of the league.
In total, 5 maps will be used for the league and battles will be played following this rotation:
- Ocean (Tournament Domination)
- North (Local weather)
- Shards (Tournament Domination)
- Two Brothers (Epicenter)
- Atlantic (Cyclone)
A tier VII premium ship + the League’s flag for each player
A tier VI premium ship for each player
A tier V premium ship for each player
25 FTW camouflages + 25 Hydra flags for each player
7 Days of premium for each player
IMPORTANT: The premium ships have to be available in the premium shop!
- Before a game, both teams will enter the “Waiting room” at the decision of the referee and collaborator to distribute the teams in the teams.
- All the members of a team must join the League’s discord. All teams must have at least one representative available on the days of battle and they must be able to communicate in Spanish.
- Registration is done through Google form. 9 players are required for the registration, 7 for the main team and 2 in reserve. Changes are possible later on.
- Players can only be part of a single team. Teams may, however, modify their roster during the league at the condition that the player joining wasn’t part of another team. Team names must be respectful.
- The registration is done for a team and the clan linked to the team. However, teams can consist of members without a clan. The teams which desire to withdraw must inform the organizers so that they can immediately readjust the structure.
- During each stage of the league, players can only use their own accounts.
- The League is played every Sunday at the time specified at the beginning. If you desire to broadcast the games on live, contact the organizers.
For any questions or clarification do not hesitate to contact the organization of the Spanish League of World of Warships: Uss_Redbull & Godblack.
This is, for now, all you need to know about the Liga Española! To all the people who will be taking part, good luck!