Please note that some of the information here represents changes during development. Announced changes were discarded later.
Therefore changes posted here are not guaranteed to make it to the live server, take it with a grain of salt.
- Buffalo (the other unreleased tier 10 US CA) recieved Benson top torpedoes (16633 dmg, 55 kt, 9,2 km)
Tone received 2 flight control mods : 1 air superiority mod with 2 squads of 3 fighters each (for a total of 6) and 1 strike mod with 2 squads of 3 unknown planes each (for a total of 6). The planes are tier 9/10 (something like Saipan). No plane reserves. Squads have much longer preparation time than on CVs
- When Cleveland is moved to tier 8 of US CL line, Baltimore can be degraded to tier 8. Buffalo can be nerfed to fit as tier 9.
- Kitakami will not be a reward for ranked battle. It may appear at the end of the year.
- Zao won’t be nerf, other tier 10 CA will be buffed instead.
- Full Soviet BB line may not come next year, but only some new Soviet/Russian BBs
- Max range + 2,1 km (= 16,7 km)
- Max dispersion + 6 m (= 139 m)
- ROF buffed to 12 rpm
- Other gun parameters remain unchanged
- 3 replacement candidates for Cleveland as tier 6 are considered. One of them is Northampton-class (some sort of US glass cannon with 9 x 203 mm guns). Other two are unknown, look like some paper proCleveland as tier 8 CL
- You will get armour viewer in 5.11.
- GK front turret armour : 400 mm
- GK side turret : 200-250 mm
- GK barbette armour : 380
- FdG front turret armour : 400 mm
- FdG side turret : 220 mm
- FdG barbette armour : 365 mm
- Moskva front turret armour : 300 mm
British CLs have smoke screen but no defensive fire, radar and sonar are comparable to US CAs. Their gameplay is the same as USS Flint.
- FdG turret hit point is still 20.000.
- Only GK turret hit point is buffed to 40.000
- RN Tier X Minotaur infos
- 5 x 2 152 mm guns, ROF = 15 rpm, AP dmg = 3200, HE dmg = 2200, fire chance = 11%, max range = 15,8 km
- Detectability range by sea = 11,5 km
- Using Des Moines radar and sonar (same characteristics). You have to choose between Smoke screen and Radar
- 2 x 4 533 mm torpedoes, 62 kt, range 10 km
- RN CL line is basically a full Atlanta/Flint line without Defensive fire consumable
- Max range of RN CL torpedoes : 6 km –> 8km –>10km
- Max speed of RN CL torpedoes : 53 kt –> 59 kt –> 61 kt –>62 kt.
- Leander VI, Neptune IX and Minotaur X have quadruple launchers
- Celedon III, Danea IV, Emerald V, Fiji VII, Edinburgh VIII have triple launchers
- Black Swan I and Weymouth II don’t have torpedoes
- Tier 7 premium Belfast has a ROF of 8 RPM
- Leningrad is tier 7 Soviet premium destroyers with 8 km torpedoes
- Arkansas Beta AA will be buffed
- They just add the missing 4 × 3-pounder 47 mm (1.85 in)/40 cal saluting guns.