Update 0.8.11 features as many as three new Clan Brawls!
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to replenish your Clan’s Treasury and clash for credits, Coal, Steel, Elite Commander XP, and Santa’s Gift containers.
Unlike Clan Battles, Clan Brawls take place throughout the course of a single day, with only victories being counted.
- Clan Brawl 5: On December 21, battles will involve Tier V ships in a 9 vs. 9 format with a maximum of three battleships and five destroyers per team.
- Clan Brawl 6: On December 28, battles will involve Tier VIII ships in a 4 vs. 4 format with a maximum of one ship of each type per team.
- Clan Brawl 7: On January 4, battles will involve Tier X ships in a 12 vs. 12 format with a maximum of three battleships, five destroyers, and one aircraft carrier per team.
Each Clan will be able to select its preferred prime time:
- CIS 15:00 – 20:00 UTC
- EU 17:00 – 22:00 UTC
- NA 0:00 – 05:00 UTC
- ASIA 11:00 – 16:00 UTC
Please note: you won’t be able to change the prime time once it has been selected! Unlike in Clan Battles, a Clan’s place in the Brawl Rating is determined within the region of the selected prime time.
On December 21, Clan Brawls will unfold on the following maps: Archipelago, Ring, Big Race, New Dawn, and Trident.
On December 28, Clan Brawls will be held on the following maps: Hotspot, Mountain Range, Shatter, Warrior’s Path, and Sleeping Giant, each with a reduced combat area.
On January 4, battles will take place on the following maps: North, Land of Fire, Shards, Warrior’s Path, and Crash Zone Alpha.
Rules in Brief
- Battle duration: 15 minutes in a 4 vs. 4 format; 20 minutes in the 9 vs. 9 and 12 vs. 12 formats.
- All three Clan Brawls will be held in Domination mode.
- Any number of teams from a single Clan can fight in a Brawl if the composition of the teams meets the listed conditions.
- Only victories are counted for the Rating.
- Since only victories are counted, and defeats aren’t taken into account, there’s no option to select Alpha or Bravo Ratings in a Clan Brawl.
- Victories earned in a Clan Brawl aren’t counted towards the requirements to receive Clan Battle emblems.
- If two teams share the same number of victories, the higher position in the Rating will be given to the Clan that first gained their final victory.
- In the Clan Brawl to be held on December 21, players will be able to receive up to 2 500 000 credits; 100 000 Elite Commander XP; 5x Santa’s Gift containers; and 1x Santa’s Big Gift container.
- The Clan Brawl to be held on December 28 can bring you up to 2 500 000 credits; 3 500 Coal; and 350 Steel.
- Rewards for battles in the Clan Brawl of January 4 will include up to 2 500 000 credits; 3 500 Coal; 5x Santa’s Gift containers; and 1x Santa’s Big Gift container.
For achieving high positions in the final Rating, Clans will be awarded resources for their Treasuries.
|5–50*||16 250–5 000|
* Each following step brings 250 Coal less.
Clans which rank in the Top 1 000; Top 100; Top 10; or are named as Champion Clan in the selected prime time, will be awarded special achievements. In such cases, all Clan members who play at least one battle during the Clan Brawl will be awarded these achievements.
Please note: all achievements will be issued to players after the Clan Brawl of January 4 comes to an end.
We wish you the best of luck in the Clan Brawls! See you in battle!