Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all, Happy New Year to you all! I wish you the best for the coming months and hopefully, the year will be a bit better than 2020.
To start 2021, let’s talk about the upcoming second season of the BNL League which is planned to run on the 30th of January.
From the start, it’s a smaller tournament than the King of the Sea with matches being fought only in 3 vs 3 with tier VIII, IX and X ships with one of each ship type (outside of carriers) per team. You also don’t have to be part of the same clan to participate so if you want a good challenge, grab 2 of your friends and feel free to join. The organizers are only waiting for you!
- Representatives are required to be present in the BNL League discord server (link here). Players are not required to be in the discord but it is highly recommended for them to be present.
- Registration is not final until a representative is assigned a role on the discord and the team is accepted on the toornament website.
- All formal communication should be done in English. communications in other languages can be considered informal or unofficial.
- A team must have 1 representative and 2 active players. A team may assign a substitute player.
- In total, 16 teams will be able to participate BUT if the organizers see that there is a lot of demands, they will potentially increase the number of slots.
- All matches will be played in 3 vs 3.
- All matches will be played in Best of 3 except for the 3rd place match and the finals that will be Best of 5.
- Each team will be made of one Destroyer, one Cruiser and one Battleship.
- There has to be one tier VIII, one tier IX and one tier X among these 3 ships.
- You cannot use the same ship twice in the same BO3/BO5.
- 1 Premium/Special ship is allowed per battle. This however is restricted to 1 premium of each ship type (Destroyer/Cruiser/Battleship) per BO3, and 2 premiums of each ship type per BO5.
- Each match has a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
- There will be 5 maps played for the BNL League: Ring, New Dawn, Fault Line, Trident and Neighbours.
- All maps will be played in “Ranked Domination” mode except for Trident that will be played in “Clan Domination” mode.
- For Round 16 and Round 8, the maps will be predetermined. The map schedule will be posted on the discord server at least one day before the tournament starts.
- For the semi-finals, a picks and bans system will be used for the maps as well as the spawns for the first 2 matches of each BO3 and the 3rd map and spawn will be randomized.
- For the winners final will play all 5 maps. The team displayed on top in toornament gets to pick a map first, after which teams will rotate in picking a map until a team emerges victorious by achieving 3 map wins.
Be honest, that’s what you are here for.
1st place will be given 15 Euros per person.
2nd place will be given 10 Euros per person.
3rd place will be given 5 Euros per person.
A team may only be credited rewards for 3 players. If a winning team decided to have a substitute player, the representative may choose which 3 players out of the 4 are to receive the rewards
Prizes are to be handed out through Paypal. The representative is responsible for giving out the correct information so we can send the prizes to the right players. Information can be sent to any of the managers.
If you want to learn more about the rules of the tournaments or want to sign up, feel free to follow the links below: