Today Update 0.6.3.1 hit the RU and NA Servers and will get to EU and ASIA tomorrow, with it some changes have come along. But that’s not all, some other changes to French Cruisers and the Italian Cruiser also have been made. Here’s a list of all that has been changed.
Release Notes 0.6.3.1
- Submarine removed, Commander sent to reserves trained for Orlan, Skill points saved
- The sub’s Port slot stays as a gift for you!
- Fixed free cursor sticking when opening a “modal” window with “F1,” “Esc” and “Tab”
- Removed duplicate Container receiving animation
- Corrected display of visual armor scheme for Admiral Graf Spee
- Fixed voice chat
- Iwaki Alpha: Basic visibility changed from 10,800m to 10,100m
- Novik: Basic visibility changed from 9,720m to 9,030m
- Fixed game freezing when switching to “Settings” on the login window
Emanuele Filiberto Duca d’Aosta:
- Rudder shift time changed from 8.4 to 6.7 seconds
- Defensive fire and sonar search equipment can be installed in different slots now
- Better steering gear protection
- Torpedo settings changed:
- Torpedo detection range reduced from 1400m to 1000m
- Speed reduced from 66 knots to 51 knots
- Range increased from 4500m to 12000m
- Speed boost effect changed from + 10% to + 15%
- Speed boost reload time for French cruisers changed
- from 120 to 90 seconds in a premium option
- from 180 to 120 seconds is a free option.
- Bougainville: loading time reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds (translation: Y’all sucked in her!)
- Jurien de la Graviere: loading time reduced from 10 seconds to 9 seconds (Same)
- Friant: loading time increased from 7 seconds to 12 seconds (Y’all were too good!)
- Duguay-Trouin: loading time increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds (Why would you do this?)
- Emile Bertin: loading time increased from 7.5 seconds to 12 seconds (Just sail and kill anything in sight?)
- La Galissonniere: loading time increased from 7.5 seconds to 10 seconds (Now look what you’ve done!)
- Algerie: speed of rotation of major caliber guns increased from 6 degrees per second to 7 degrees per second
- Charles Martel: loading time reduced from 12 seconds to 10 seconds for top guns
- Saint Louis: loading time reduced from 12 seconds to 10 seconds
- Henri IV:
- velocity loss of AP shells reduced, consequently, armor penetration increased at medium and long distances.
- Fixed a typo in the Krupp coefficient.
- Afterburner and Repair team equipment switched.