World of Warships – 0.5.11 Public Test Data Changes #21 min read
As per usual Vaexa published on Reddit the changes between 0.5.10 Live Server and 0.5.11 Public Test Server. Here’s what we got.
- Permanent camouflage added for Tashkent
- A bunch of ships had their armour models changed very slightly, likely for the sake of the armour viewer; see below for a list
List of changed armour models
Keep in mind these are only very, very slight changes, likely for the sake of the armour viewer, and are unlikely to affect gameplay.
- Großer Kurfürst: secondary battery durability buffed
- Gneisenau B: secondary battery durability buffed
- Midway: camera angles changed
- Hakuryu: camera angles changed
- Essex: camera angles changed
15,466 thoughts on “World of Warships – 0.5.11 Public Test Data Changes #2”
The Tone was modified. That sounds like good news….
Comments are closed.