After the release of Update 0.11.3, initial statistics showed that the rate at which Superships earn XP and credits does not correspond to what was originally planned. The economy of Superships was designed around the assumption that they would mostly be facing Tier IX and X ships in battle, but the actual number of Superships that appeared on the server was enough to form full battles with a higher number of superships than anticipated, which, in turn, led to a general increase in their earnings. To address this, Wargaming planned the following changes to their economy:
- Now, Supership earnings will be on a similar level to Tier X ships, as originally planned.
- The amount of XP earned by Superships has been reduced. Now, they gain 17% more XP than Tier X ships (down from 27%).
- The amount of XP gained by Super carriers for dealing damage was reduced. Now, it’s similar to Tier X carriers, which will eliminate excessive experience gains by this type of Superships.
- The amount of XP and credits earned by Super battleships has been increased. Now, their income is similar to that of other types of Superships.
- These changes will be applied to all World of Warships live servers within 24 hours.
Wargaming will continue to monitor the economy of Superships and make further adjustments if deemed necessary.