Closed Testing 0.11.0: Changes to Test Ships & Soviet Carriers2 min read
Wargaming adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Pan-Asian cruisers, Dido, Canarias, and some other ships. There are also changes to the camera settings for attack aircraft and torpedo bombers of soviet carriers.
The attack aircraft and torpedo bombers of researchable soviet carriers, along with torpedo bombers of Chkalov had the squadron camera position during the attack preparation and the attack slightly updated. The change will increase the comfort of aiming without affecting the gameplay.
These changes will come into effect with the release of update 0.11.0, as well as on the first stage of 0.11.0 Public test.
Spanish cruiser Canarias, Tier VI:
- The ship will lose approximately 15% less speed during turning.
- The interval between salvos in the alternate firing mode increased from 1 to 1.2 s.
- Main battery reload time in the alternate firing mode increased from 40 to 50 s.
Soviet cruiser Sevastopol, Tier X:
- Main battery reload time reduced from 26 to 25 s;
- Number of Damage Control Party consumable charges increased from 3 to 4;
- Number of Repair Party consumable charges reduced from 6 to 4.
- Repair Party consumable reload time reduced from 80 to 70 s.
- Number of the Engine Boost consumable charges reduced from 6 to 4.
US destroyer Forrest Sherman, Tier X:
- Main battery reload time reduced from 2 to 1.5 s.
- Torpedo tubes reload time reduced from 81 to 73 s.
British cruiser Dido, Tier VI:
- Main battery reload time increased from 6 to 6.5 s.
Pan-Asian cruiser Rahmat, Tier VI:
- Reload time of stock main battery guns increased from 6 to 7 s.
- Reload time of researchable main battery guns increased from 6.5 to 7.5 s.
Pan-Asian cruisers Harbin, Tier VIII, Dalian, Tier IX:
- The time for reaching full engine power reduced to the value standard for cruisers.
Soviet destroyer Delny, Tier X:
- Main battery reload time increased from 4.5 to 5 s.
Changes to Pan-Asian cruisers, Delny and Forrest Sherman’s torpedo tubes reload time will come into effect with the release of Update 0.11.0 and on the second stage of this update’s Public Test. Changes to Dido, Canarias, Sevastopol and Forrest Sherman’s main battery reload time will appear on the main server in Update 0.10.11, and on the second stage of 0.11.0 Public Test.