After Normandie, Helena or recently B?yskawica, it is time for Leningrad and Minsk to receive a special camouflage.
Here comes a new contest to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Leningrad in January 1944.
Organization of the competition
The competition will be divided into 3 stages:
- Entries submission.
From Tuesday 11 December at 14:00 CET (UTC+1) to Tuesday 25 December at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
- Regional voting to pick the best 3 works from each region.
From Thursday 27 December at 14:00 CET (UTC+1) to Thursday 10 January 2019 at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
- Global voting to pick the overall winner.
From Friday 11 January 2019 at 14:00 CET (UTC+1) to Sunday 20 January 2019 at 21:59 CET (UTC+1)
The winners will be announced Sunday 27 January at 14:00 CET (UTC+1).
Nobody should ignore the rules!
- All submissions should be created specifically for this contest and made during the contest period.
- You can submit as many designs as you want, but only 1 completed template per post.
- You may not use any existing artwork in your submission.
- Your submission may not be based on any existing intellectual property not owned by Wargaming.net.
- All submissions must conform to our game rules, terms of service, EULA and any other service usage agreement specified by Wargaming.net.
For the participants, some nice rewards will be sent to the 12 people receiving the most votes but also to 50 participants chosen randomly.
How to participate
First, you have to download the template of the Leningrad hull that will be the base of your camouflage here: Template
From this, try as much as you want, experiment with different ideas and when you want to send a proposition, do as followed:
- Log on to your social media platform of choice: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Post your design on your profile, using both hashtags: #WorldOfWarships and #Leningrad75
- Your post must include both your in-game nickname, as well as the server that you play on (EU, CIS, NA, or Asia)
- Your submission must be public: Twitter and Instagram accounts cannot be locked; Facebook accounts must have public settings switched on.
- If you are not a fan of using social media, you can use our forum discussion thread to upload your submission instead, just click the button below!
Commanders, catch your paintbrush!