It’s almost the middle of the year already! Time flies, and at this point in the year things can start to feel a little… stale. So, let’s keep things fresh, have some fun, and win some prizes!
If you’re a fan of a good ol’ dogfight, then rejoice! The newly released update, Update 22.214.171.124.3, heralds the return of the Attrition game mode for three weekends starting from this weekend, May 23. To quickly refresh you on the basics of Attrition:
- Planes of Tiers IV+
- Dogfight mode – destroy enemy aircraft!
- Control sectors
- Have the most resources by the end.
Dates and times:
- 25 May at 18:00 UTC – 28 May at 02:00 UTC
- 1 June at 18:00 UTC – 4 June at 02:00 UTC
- 8 June at 18:00 UTC – 11 June at 02:00 UTC
On other dates, the Conquest game mode will remain active.
When you play this mode and earn Personal Points while flying planes of Tier IV or higher, you will place on a leaderboard. Depending on where you end up on this leaderboard, you will earn prizes.
|First League||Places 1 – 10||
|Second League||Places 11 – 1000||
|Third League||Places 1001 – 2500||
|Fourth League||Places 2501 – 5000||
The nationality of the pilots are as follows:
- First weekend: USA pilots
- Second weekend: USSR pilots
- Third weekend: German pilots
If it so happens that you are placed in First League but already have the unique pilot for that weekend, you will receive a regular pilot with 5 skill points from that nation.