More information complied by WOT Express, from World of Tanks Developers did a Q&A at WGL Grand Finals.
Update #1: Updated at 11:30AM with more information.
Source: WOT Express
- There will be no new maps released in 2017. Winter maps had atmospheric effects tested on Supertest.
- No plans to release Italian branch this year.
- New Clan War event will be announced soon, there is no plans for anything new on Global Map, at least until Autumn.
- No plans to change platoons back.
- 13 57 GF definitely won’t be sold again.
- Light Tanks are balanced, Wargaming is monitoring statistics and they are performing normally.
- PzKpfw IV hydrostat will be on sale again.
- Trade-In list of tanks will be expanded.
- MTLS has not been properly configured for two guns.
- STB-1 is already in HD, currently without any details in it.
- In 9.19 there will be a new “wave” of fixes on the servers to improve ping.
- There are currently plans for new fun modes.
- Current set of Personal Missions won’t be removed, but there are plans to release a new set of missions.
- If testing is successful, player evaluation/rating might come to the game. (H: Introduced on WoT Blitz, seems good and might be a good addition to the game)
- Maus and Type 5 Heavy have a few problems and might be fixed during the next patches.
- Wargaming is trying to fix the issue with arty platoons, but wont reintroduce chat to all.
- “War Games” were postponed after an unsuccessful start on RU and EU Servers.
- There will be a Wargaming Fest this year again, month and city will be announced later.