Some things aren’t traditions, but after a while, they grow old and become traditions. Easter eggs in the Well-Deserved video are becoming tradition, either fun little things from the past year or small hints to what possibly will come during next year.
Well-Deserved Rewards 2020 isn’t any different and we found a few of them:
- You can see two paintings in the corridor, one on the left, “Morning in a Pine Forest“, with a Sturmtiger in the forest, and one on the right the “The Worship of the Golden Calf” but with a WT E100 Gold being adored as a false God.
- The Newspaper Frontpage saying “Where is WOT Classic?”, “Buying 100 Decals at a Time: Fact or Myth?”, and what it looks like “Base on Mars: An Impossible Dream or…?”. Players were highly expecting WOT Classic this year again, but it never came, also, the fact that a lot of people complained that they couldn’t buy or sell decals and other items in high quantities, only one by one. The last one could just be a joke about the Moon Base and how Wargaming is now bigger and aiming at a Mars Base.
- The double-cut flat files are the usual joke for nerfing a tank and we can see two of them in a frame with the warning “Break Glass in case of Balancing Emergency. Use Appropriately.”. These could imply there are future balancing to be done on tanks during 2021.
- The Sandbox play set in the table indicates we should have another Sandbox Iteration very soon, possibly for Crew 2.0 and other incoming changes.
- New Season of Battle Pass the icons for Heavy, Medium and Tank Destroyer. Certainly, we should see Tank Destroyers introduced to Battle Pass with the recent introduction of a 3D Style for the Badger and even Object 268 version 4?
- The Expedition plans for 2021 seem to be ready! We can see three books of what could be the “Project” for 2019, 2020 and 2021. If you pay close attention, each book is thicker than the previous one! Frontlines and Steel Hunter should be returning as early as March 2021!
- A small monitor with “Direct Line to WOT Express”, the main Russian Wargaming blessed source of leaks and news in CIS Region. They even have their own Supertest account that is allowed to leak, but Wargaming seems to always blame leaks on EU?
- A reference to the last branches introduced to World of Tanks, namely Polish Tanks.
- A reference book with “Czech-Italian Phrasebook 2021 Edition”, hints to the Italian heavy tanks to be released in early 2021 and possibly new Czech tanks?
- Last but not least, a reference to the Black Market. No, it’s not coming in December 2020, it is only coming in 2021, most probably early February 2021 as it was last year. The idea of the Black Market is to get players to spend their Gold and Credits they received during Holiday Ops, so expect some “expensive deals”. In the Russian video, there is a hint to “Tier 9/X” so possibly we will see Tier IX and X vehicles in the deals? No one knows for sure.