Great news everyone, it’s confirmed Super Conqueror will be replacing FV215b on upcoming 9.20.1 patch! If you still haven’t researched this tank, and want an extra Tier X in your garage, what are you waiting for?
For those who already have it in the garage, you must be asking a few questions in regards to what happens when these vehicles get replaced. Here’s a little bit more information:
- In Update 9.20.1 the Tier X FV215b British heavy tank will be replaced with the new Super Conqueror.
- Having a researched and purchased FV215b in your garage when 9.20.1 goes live, will grant you the Super Conqueror, that will take the Tier X spot.
- The FV215b will join the ranks of Tier X special vehicles. Players will be able to use the tank a Crew Trainer, but not as a Premium credit maker.
- The FV215b crew will be retrained to the Super Conqueror. This includes dismissed crew members that can be recovered.
- The crew will be sent to the Barracks.
- Camouflage patterns, inscriptions and emblems will be transferred to the Super Conqueror.
- The camouflage patterns, inscriptions and emblems that were rewarded will be sent to the Depot and will be available for applying to another vehicle.
- Additional equipment and shells remaining on the FV215b will be sent to the Depot.
- Statistics, Marks of Excellence and Mastery Badges will remain on the FV215b.