World of Tanks Update 1.4 is coming closer to be released but before we can get it in the Live Server, the Common Test will be available for a few weeks, but when?
While having a look at Wargaming production cycle we should be near to have Common Test 1.4 deployed, so here are the dates we estimate for them:
- January 16 or 17: CT 1.4 First Iteration
- January 24 or 25: CT 1.4 Second Iteration
- February 6: Update 1.4 Release to EU and NA
All dates are of course subject to change, if Wargaming decides to have the third iteration, then the live server release will be at least one week later than anticipated. Only one question remains open at the moment: what we will see with Update 1.4? My guess is:
- Frontline Returns: Not necessarily at feature for Update 1.4, but Frontline mode should return very soon, possibly just after 1.4 has been released to live servers.
- Matchmaker Changes: We could possibly be looking at new changes being brought to the Matchmaker, the reason being is, all new changes have been already tested in the Asia Server, so there is no reason for Wargaming to further delay them to other regions.
- Further Customization Options: New 2D customizations and maybe even new 3D ones could be implemented.
- New Bonds Shop: Players have been waiting for the Bond Shop to be improved for quite a long time now and with the recent announcement, we could be seeing new features coming out with Update 1.4.
- Map Changes: Wargaming has Supertested several map changes recently and we should see them deployed with Update 1.4.
Together with the above, I believe the first French wheeled vehicle in the game might be released with Update 1.4, but for now, I can’t confirm the information. These are my guesses, what are yours? Do you think Wargaming is going to introduce anything else with Update 1.4? Let me know in the comment section.