World of Tanks Update 1.12 Common Test 3 has arrived! Here is the detailed list of changes.
Steel Hunter 2021
Support for Battle Pass in the Steel Hunter mode has been added. From February 25 through February 28, 2021, Battle Pass Points will be earned for:
- being among the top 10 players on your team by base experience earned.
- completing missions.
Changes to technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- T-22 medium
- Changed the reload time from 8.1 to 7.5 s
- Changed the aiming time from 2.4 to 2.1 s
- Changed the turret traverse speed from 30 to 40 deg/s
Fixes and Improvements
Battle Pass 2021:
- Fixed the issue when the image above the selection button of the reward style (for Chapter completion) was displayed in low quality at the 1024×768 resolution.
- Fixed the issue when the area around the selected Stage was not grayed out when scrolling through the Progression Stages.
- Fixed the issue when the reward panel shifted to the side when pressing the “Left” or “Right” keys on the keyboard for a long time.
- Fixed the issue when the icon of the Commander was displayed in low quality on the reward screen of the final Stage after purchasing all Battle Pass Stages.
- Fixed the issue when the congratulatory screen of style improvement was displayed as the reward after selecting a Training Booklet.