World of Tanks Update 1.11 is here for NA and SEA, and will arrive tomorrow for EU and RU. Don’t forget, Holiday Ops only start on the 9th of December!
Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added the Pz.Sfl. IC to the game resources
- Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players: 122 TM
- The time for the transition to the Garage after applying customization elements has increased.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is in a Skype call.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera Operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where the drowning level of the Lorraine 155 mle. 50 was too low.
- Decals can now be applied to the lower glacis plate of the SU-122-44.
- Damage caused to stunned enemies is now counted toward the “Average assistance” value.
- Fixed the issue when the aiming circle oscillated in 16x and 25x magnifications in Siege Mode during Frontline battles.
- Fixed the issue of the chat blinking when viewed messages in chats were displayed as unread.
- Frontline Battle Results now display rewards for missions.
- Fixed a rare issue when the camera in the Garage fell under the vehicle.
- When purchasing a Collectors’ vehicle for the first time, a congratulatory window is now displayed.
- Removed the possibility of transitions from the battle queue screen to the Store or Garage.
- Improved the models of some map objects.